Coleman Legerton offers expedient organization for all stages of life and/or business development to help others create order out of chaos. She provides personalized services to help her clients better manage their space and time so they can lead more enjoyable and productive lives.
Coleman was inspired to become a professional organizer after helping her father move from his house of 45 years to a small apartment in a retirement community. During the downsizing process, she recognized seniors need help transitioning with efficiency and compassion into their new phase of life.
In addition to helping seniors move to new homes, Coleman enjoys helping clients of all ages organize their houses, their offices, and their lives. Coleman recognizes that everyone can experience times of overwhelm and frustration. She takes a non-judgmental approach to assessing the problems, identifying solutions and developing strategies to help her clients maintain order and balance in their surroundings.
With her legal background, Coleman adheres strictly to the code of client confidentiality. Her analytical skills and calm demeanor supplement her organizational expertise, enabling her to provide effective systems and solutions for each individual client. As a member of both the National Association of National Productivity and Organizing Professionals and the National Association of Senior Move Managers, Coleman has extensive training in organizing techniques, best moving practices, and working with seniors.
Experience and Volunteer Service
- Practiced law for 15 years
- Graduate of Vanderbilt School of Law
- Graduate of Sewanee: The University of the South
- Served as past chair of the Diaconate at Mt. Pleasant Presbyterian Church
- Currently servers as resting elder and co-chair of the Local Missions Team for Mt. Pleasant Presbyterian Church
- Past president of the Charleston County Medical Society Alliance
- Chaired fundraising auctions for Buist Academy and the 25th Anniversary Gala for the Academic Magnet High School
- Currently serves as secretary of the Ladies’ Fuel Society Board of Directors
- Participates in various Junior League of Charleston community service projects
- Avid tennis player and reader